STOCKTAKING YOU CAN REALLY COUNT ON
Stocktake UK is firmly established as one of the country’s leading independent stocktaking enterprises and it’s easy to see why!
For clients who operate multiple sites and require group stock management reports, the company’s Corporate service is for you.
Key elements of this service are:
- Dedicated Head Office \ Client liaison.
- Standardisation of reporting.
- Client Review meetings.
- Group reporting.
Our extensive network of knowledgeable, professional, stock auditors look after a wide range of Corporate clients, from regional Pub Co’s to prestigious nationwide Hotel and Restaurant groups, Cocktail Bars and Fine Dining venues.
This large portfolio of existing clients include some of the largest Food and Beverage operators in the country, who all benefit from our 25 years experience in the stocktaking industry. Effective stock control is an essential component to any successful business, accurate stock results and consistent reporting will ensure profitability is maximised at every opportunity.
Key elements in our easy to understand reports show precisely how your business is performing on a site by site, regional, group or national basis. Your stock report will be tailored to your individual needs, with standardised reporting throughout our stocktaking network; ensuring like for like comparisons and performances can be monitored across multiple sites.
- Single Bar or Food area reporting
- Cash checks
- Valuation Certificates
- Multiple Bar or Food stock results
- Group and Site reporting available
- Financial period end revaluations
All Stocktake UK stocktakers are trained to the highest level, and of course fully understand the stock control procedures associated with these types of businesses.
“Our services could make the difference between success and failure…”
STEPHEN GRAMTHAM – STOCKTAKE UK
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
Stocktake UK – where national experience and local knowledge really count.
- Food & Liquor reporting
- Business transfers
- Corporate review meetings
- Barrelage reporting
- Cost analysis
- Group training and best practice Stock Control seminars
In addition to traditional stocktaking services, our internet based stock management system “LOGONN” provides a valuable and efficient tool to conduct in-house stock auditing, with 24/7 access and supported by stocktaking experts.
- Operating from any internet connected PC; LOGONN allows interim stock results, line checks and historical reporting at a time suitable to the end user, all for a fraction of the costs of other comparable systems.
- No difficult software installations.
- No data loss, all data is securely held on our servers.
- Free trial download available from www.logonn.co.uk.